Obtaining our products and licenses for them just became much easier. Follow this guide to download, request trial license, and start working!
Get Arctic Studio and download the products
- Install Arctic Studio. The best way is to follow the Getting Started Guides which also will get you a copy of Arctic Core.
- In Arctic Studio go to menu “Help” -> “Install New Software…”
- Enter http://download.arccore.com/update-site/latest in the field next to “Work with:” and press return.
- Select the products that you want to install from the list (expand the categories). Click “Next” and follow the guide.
- Restart Arctic Studio
Request a trial license
- Create a C-project according to the Quick-start tutorial.
- Right-click the project and select “New” -> “Ecu Configuration”, or “Ecu Extract”, or “Autosar file” and follow the wizard.
- Double-click the new file.
- When one of the products starts you will see the Registration View. Fill out the registration form.
- Select the hardware network interface that you want to tie the license to.
- Click “Generate e-mail” and send it to us.
Activate the trial license
We will generate a trial license key and send it back to you as soon as possible
- On the Registration View click “Install…”.
- Browse to the license key file an click “Open”.
- Restart Arctic Studio.
You should now be able to use our products! To learn how to use the products follow the toolchain workflow tutorial. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Tech Team at email@example.com