Arctic Core contains a complete embedded software platform based on the global automotive standard AUTOSAR. Included in the Arctic Core platform are a realtime operating system, communication services supporting automotive communcations standards as CAN, LIN and more, memory services and drivers for a number of different microcontroller devices.
- Full access to all source code, build scripts and linker files.
- Stable and bleeding edge
- Free for testing and evaluation
- Commercial license for product development
- Open source code and build scripts for all Autosar 3.1 BSW modules
- Multiple architectures available Freescale MPC551x, MPC5554, MPC5567, MPC560x, MPC5568, MPC563x, HCS12, Arm Cortex M3 and Arm Cortex R4.
- Licensed under GPLv2 license as well as Commercial License
- Mercurial version control
- Stable and Bleeding edge repositories available
- Reference boards available for partners
- Misra checked
Have a look at our Release Notes for more information.