Today ArcCore is releasing new versions of the following Arctic Studio plugins – the Automotive Embedded development toolchain based on AUOTSAR. The new plugins are BSW Builder 2.9, RTE Builder 2.9, Core Builder 2.3, SWC Builder 1.4 and Extract Builder 1.3. The new versions are all build on a new version of ArcCore Common Layer 2.5 with improved performance. For instructions on how to upgrade see here.
Highlights of the new BSW Builder 2.9 are (see here for more information):
- Support for new Mcu: Mpc5606s.
- Two new BSW Modules.
- Support for Os Applications (read more here).
- Remake of PDUR.
- And more…
The new RTE Builder – 2.9 (more details can be found here):
- RTE tasks are now generated so that events won’t be missed
- Better support for generation of enum types
- Support for init runnables without a triggering event . Init runnable names must be suffixed with ”_Init”
Core Builder 2.3:
- Support for Mercurial 1.8
- Simpler default makefile
- Support for Freescale CodeWarrior Compiler
The new versions are based on Arctic Studio 1.3, Core Builder 2.3 and tailored to support Arctic Core v2.9. The new releases are available to customers for immediate download through the ArcCore update site. More information about the new releases can be found here. Trial license for the commercial plugins can be requested here.