The ArcCore Team today released a new version of Arctic Core – the open source automotive embedded platform based on AUTOSAR. Highlights of the new Arctic Core v2.9.0 are:
- Port to Freescale mpc560x (mpc5606s) including the mcal modules; mcu, adc, can, dio, gpt, port, pwm, spi, wdg.
- OS – support for OS applications and refactoring of interrupt handling.
- Communication – handling of endianness corrected and pdur extended
- Memory – ea module (eeprom abstraction) added
- Support for Freescale CodeWarrior compiler added and board concept refreshed.
The v2.9.0 release is available for download from the _arc_stable_ repository. More information about the release can be found here. The Arctic Core v2.9.0 is compatible with Arctic Studio commercial plugins BSW Builder 2.9 and RTE Builder 2.9.